Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hello!

Hey everyone, welcome to my blog!!!!

I am new at this blogging thing, but my owner isn't so she will make sure I don't mess up anything!
This blog is named "Animal Life On SonRidge Farm" because that is what it will be about.

My name is Goss, I am a goose and have lived on this farm with all my animal friends since I was born. If you want to know more about me and my farm you can read about it in my profile.

I won't be posting everyday but whenever something odd, funny, or just plain interesting happens it will be on this blog! (eventually!).

For now I am going to tell you a little about the animals that live on the farm,

Mostly there are goats. (That is what my owner raises for milk and show). The breeds are:
Alpine
Saanen
Nubian
LaMancha
Angora-goats
(click on the breed to find out more).

We also have:

2 Horses, named Penny(white with a brown face, and a spot on her back that looks like a penny), and Patches(tri colored TN Walking horse brown/black/white). They both are rideable horses and Patches pulls a buggy.

Chickens,

Ducks,

1 bunny, she is brown with floppy ears, and her name is Penelope ,

2 pet pigs, one full grown one named Patience, and a baby name Milo (both are black),

5 cats, 1 orange, 1 long haired calico (Callie), 1 short haired Calico (Apache), 1 white/gray cat (Madiline),

3 Llamas, brown/black Llama named River, black llama named Bucky, dark brown Llama named Dutch,

3 Alpcacas, 1 light brown with white face named Got milk, 1 dark brown one named Fudge, 1 black one named Gospel,

and 4 dogs, 2 white ones that live in the fence with the animals (guard dogs) named Cricket and Heidi, 1 house dog named Cocoa (used to be a farm guard dog but now is too old).

And Frankie a 12 month old female yellow lab in training to be a guide dog for the blind(http://guidedogawareness.blogspot.com/).

I hope you enjoy my blog and I soon will be doing a post with lots of pictures!!
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!! I would love to know what you think of my blog!!

Goss the goose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! Someone called "The Goose" had commented on my blog! I had no idea who it was; now I do! Can't wait to read more!

Anna Marie

Sarah and Shadow said...

Nice hearing about your farm, Goss!
I need to come over someday!
(When no-one's feeling sick!)

Sarah