Thursday, February 12, 2009

Loop braid

My owner has done another cool braid on a horse.
This one is called the "loop braid", well that is what she calls it, I really don't know what the real name is:). She got the idea from this site.

The steps to make this braid:

1) separate the mane about 1-2 inches apart

2) braid each section

3) bring the first braid up though the top second braid(going though part of it) and then tie it with the braiding band

4) do that to each one and soon you will have "loop braids", my owner didn't know what to do with the last one so she just left it alone:)

You might not understand how I explained it so check out that site I put above. My owner didn't use thread like they did she just came up with her own idea. Check out the movie and maybe you can kind of get the idea!

Goss the goose

The movie (arial view from atop the horse)





My owner didn't spearte the mane

before she braided it, but you can
























The finished product!!




Once done, saddle up(or bridle up) and show

your horses mane off!!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, looks cool! Sorry I haven't been on for a while; it's been busy!

Anna Marie